Monday, March 9, 2015

SPRING IS HERE

I am ecstatic because the weather has been sunny as ever lately!
Spring has always been exciting for me because I like to see it as a fresh start. A lot has been changing lately in my life and I am so looking forward to a new beginning.

I have been loving whites and light material combinations lately. People say that I wear too much black which I agree to a certain extent. This spring I will be playing with some more colours and lighter materials! Here is a post I made on polyvore of a look I am loving lately.

Scroll down to see how I styled one of my favourite Urban Outfitters dresses from the line "Ecote" as well as my latest YouTube video.

spring


Anjuna see through dress
825 CAD - marissacollections.com


Free People ankle booties
185 CAD - tradesy.com


Chanel bag
farfetch.com


Bloomingville wooden display box
340 CAD - amara.com


Latte cups and saucer
19 CAD - surlatable.com


Nearly Natural silk plant
50 CAD - nearlynatural.com


Artificial plant
4.97 CAD - ikea.com






Check out my latest video!
Love, petitejuls.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird